Blood Drive with Vitalant-Illinois & Darien Women's Club
Give blood and save lives through a blood drive at the library run by Vitalant-Illinois. This blood drive is hosted in a partnership with the Darien Woman's Club.
6 great reasons to donate:
- Blood donation saves 12,000 human lives every day.
- It is one of the easiest ways people can make a positive impact on the world.
- Donating blood can improve your cardiovascular health.
- You can burn up to 650 calories per pint of blood donated.
- All donors will get a coupon for a free pint of frozen custard from Culvers.
- All donors will be entered for a chance to win Hollywood Blvd Cinema Tickets.
Must be over 16 to donate, at least 110 pounds, and be in good health. Those under 18 need parent permission.
Donors can schedule an appointment through the website or by calling Vitalant at 877/258-4825. Use group code ORD0398G. Walk-ins welcome.
Remember to get plenty of sleep the night before your donation. On the day of the blood drive, be sure to eat a healthy meal and drink plenty of water. Please bring your ID with you.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- 1:30pm - 6:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Keshav Sanghani Meeting Room- 2nd Floor